Lost Books

  A lot of people will not want to read this Chapter, and if that's the case, it's understandable, because what's written in this chapter is not written in the Word of God, however, they do say the same thing more or less. And they are not contrary to the Bible.

  i want to point out that i did not base my beliefs on these lost book of the Bible. Matters of fact when i read these books, i was amazed that they said the same things that i had already believed from reading the Word of God only. All these lost books do, is prove even more that what this entire book is saying is true. Again, i did not base my facts, beliefs, or conclusions on anything in this chapter, For i already had my facts, beliefs, and conclusions before i even heard about the lost books of the bible. (From the Bible, i have based my facts)

  A long time ago, when the Disciples walked the Earth they sent letters to different parts of the country, These letters are also known as epistles and they were scattered everywhere across the continent, Many years after the Disciples walked the planet. The Church decided to collect all the letters and make one book of them. So the Church gathered all they could find of the epistles. Then they sat down and determined which letters to keep and which to discard, so some letters were not chosen for one reason or another and discarded, although the letters were written by the Disciples. (Although there were some frauds in those days). But the Church combined all the letters that they could find (that were chosen) and put them together and formed one book, which we call today "The Word of God" or the "Bible".

  This chapter is about those epistles that they discarded and chose not to put into the Bible. It also has epistles that the Church didn't find, but were found later, after the Bible was already completed. Anytime i read something, i determine if it is good or if it is bad. How i do this is: whatever i read if it is contrary to the Bible, i read no more of it, but if it talks of doing good and not bad i believe it, for the Bible says the same thing; Do good, not evil

MARY VII:3 Hail Mary, Virgin of the Lord most acceptable, O Virgin full of Grace! the Lord is with you, you are blessed above all women, you are blessed above all men, that have been hitherto born.

  Mary, was truly blessed above all people. i mean think about it, A human having the Son of God, as a son. i would think she was truly blessed, but Jesus is the one to worship. A great percentage of the Catholic religion worships Mary, more so than Jesus Christ. Mary was a truly blessed human mother, but Jesus is the Son of God. Most Catholics, believe it or not, worship idols. The statue of mother Mary, they decorate it, put flowers around it, gather around it, pray to it, treat the statue as if it was Holy. and Lo and behold the statue even performs miracles, which draws more people to the statue. I'm sorry but the statues were all built by the hands of a man, not God. God does not need material things made by man to perform miracles, can a man create something that can perform miracles. i say no, they cannot. The statues were all created by a man, i will tell you the truth, if enough people worshiped a piece of rock, that very rock will perform miracles as well, because they have put their faith in a rock and not God. Do you not know that Satan has Powers to perform miracles? Satan see hundreds of people worshiping a statue and not God, He is happy. If he causes a miracle to happen with the statue, which in turn brings thousands to the statue, he is even more thrilled. For the more he gets to worship the statue the more he has taken from God. If a miracle is not wrought through Jesus Christ than it is evil, For only through Christ is anything truly a miracle, and i will tell you, The Son of God does not need statues, crucifixes, or any other thing, to perform miracles. People Mary never even healed anyone, of her own doing, She had no power, and no authority, the only power that she received is what her Son allowed her to have. Does Mary have any authority? If you answered, Yes she does, then is God a liar? because it is written, that a woman is not to teach or to usurp authority over a man. (I Timothy 2:12 )

PAUL 1:12 And do all things without sin.This is what I've been saying. The next verse is one of my favorite versus of the Lost Books

PAUL & THEDA 1:21 Blessed are they, who for the love of Christ abandon or gives up the glories of the world; for they shall judge angels, and be placed at the right hand of Christ, and shall not suffer the bitterness of the last judgment Blessed are they, who for the love of Christ abandon or gives up the glories of the world, Think about it people the glories of the world are lust, pleasures of the flesh, money, having the good life, satisfying personal desires (smoking, drugs, sex, etc...). these are all glories of the world, and not glories of heaven, would you give them up for Christ or are they more important than Christ? i know, you would rather find a way to have glories of the world plus have Christ, according to Christians today (not God) but Christians today you can have both, just get Saved. Woe to those who do not understand the will of God.

PAUL & THEDA IV:6 That God, who is a God of vengeance, and who stands in need of nothing but the salvation of His creatures, has sent me to reclaim them from their wickedness and corruption from all sinful pleasures, and from death; and to persuade them to sin no more.

II CLEMENT IV:7 For, if we shall do our diligence to live well, peace shall follow us. And yet how hard is it to find man that does this? For almost all are led by human fears, choosing rather the present enjoyments, than the future promise. My words, same verse: For if we shall do our best to live righteous, salvation shall follow us. And yet how hard is it to find anyone that does this? For almost all are blind to the Word of God and choosing rather to sin than no to sin.

EPHESIANS III 15 No man professing a true faith, sinneth; neither does he who has charity (love) hate any. EPHESIANS III 18 It is better for man to hold his peace, and be; than to say he is a Christian, and not be. : EPHESIANS III 16 The tree is made manifest by it's fruit; so they who profess themselves to be Christians are known by what they do. :ROMANS I 10 & 11 Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only say, but will; nor be only called a Christian, but be found one. For if I shall be found a Christian, I may then deservedly be called one; and be thought faithful, when I shall no longer appear to the world.  ROMANS I:14 A Christian is not a work of opinion; but of greatness of mind, especially when he is hated by the world. VISIONS III 62 They are the children of iniquity (sin), who believed only in hypocrisy, but departed not from their evil ways; for this cause they shall not be saved, because they are not of any use in the building by reason of their sins.  Woe unto the Christians of today for do they not say with their mouths "I am a Christian " and yet some of their deeds are evil.

HERMAS IV:18 And I said unto him, I have even now heard from certain teachers, that there is no other repentance beside that of baptism; when we go down into the water, and receive the forgiveness of our sins; and that after that we must sin no more, but live in purity

II HERMAS XII 27 For if ye resist him, he will flee away with confusion from you. But they that are not full in the faith, fear the devil, as if he had some great power. For the devil tries the servants of God and if he finds them empty, he destroys them <<< >>> II HERMAS XII 29 They that are full of faith resist him stoutly, and he departs from them, because he finds no place where to enter into them; then he goes to those that are not full of faith. and because he has place of entrance he goes into them, and does what he will with them, and they become his servants.<<< >>> II HERMAS XII 32 That if ye shall turn to the Lord with your whole hearts and shall serve Him according to His will, he will heal you of your former sins, and ye shall have dominion over all the works of the Devil. <<< >>> III HERMAS VIII 28 But who then, said I, are those who went into the tower crowned? He replied all such as have striven with the Devil, have overcome him, are crowned, and they are those, who have suffered hard things that they might keep the law. Do you keep the law, or are you above it and don't have too?

>>> ROMANS II 13 Let fire, and the cross; let the companies of wild beasts; let breaking of bones and tearing of members; let the shattering in pieces of the whole body, and all the wicked torments of the devil come upon me; only let me enjoy Jesus Christ.<<<

Here are some versus from the Gospel of the Epistula Apostolorum:

>>> 27 But whosoever believes in Me (Jesus) and does not do my commandments receives, although he believes in My name, no benefit from it. He has run a coarse in vain. His end is determined for ruin and for punishment of great pain, for he has sinned against My commandment<<< Jesus said that. this is also the same as verses I John 3:6, Matthew 7:21-22, Matthew 25:11-12, Luke 6:46, in the Bible.

>>> 38 But those who walk in truth and in the knowledge of faith possessing love for Me (Jesus) for they have endured abuse- they will be proud, walking in poverty and tolerating those who hate them and revile them. They have been tormented, being destitute, since men were arrogant against them while they walk in hunger and thirst; but because they have persevered.... the blessedness of Heaven, they also will be with Me (Jesus) eternally. But woe to those who walk in pride and boasting, for their end is destruction<<<

>>> 39 Likewise every man is given the ability to believe in the light; this is the life of the Father who sent Me (Jesus). And whoever has believed in Me will live, if he has done the work of light. But if he acknowledges that it is light and does what is of darkness, then he has neither anything that he can say in defense nor will he be able to raise his face and look at the Son, which I am (Jesus) And I will say to him, You have sought and found, have asked and received. What do you blame us for? Why did you withdraw from Me and My Kingdom? You have acknowledged Me and yet denied. Now therefore see that each one is able to live as well as to die. And whoever does My commandments and keeps it will be a son of the light i.e. of My Father. And for those who keep and do it, for their sake I came down from Heaven; I, the Word, became flesh and died, teaching and guiding, that some shall be saved, but the others eternally ruined, being punished by fire in flesh and spirit.<<< i have a question to all those who claim to be Saved and Christians, yet continue to knowingly and willingly sin. What would your answer be, if Jesus Christ asks you "Why after you accepted Me as your Savior and Lord, did you withdraw from Me and My Kingdom and continue to sin against Me?" You will not be able to say, "I didn't know" because Lo, i have told you the truth

>>> 48 If you have seen with your eyes how someone sins, then correct him, you alone. If he listens to you, then you have won him. But if he does not listen to you, then come out with one or at most two others; correct your brother. But if he, even then, does not listen to you, so shall he be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.<<< Same as verse I Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear. see also Mat 18:15-17, II Tim 4:2, Titus 2:15. Try going around and correcting people like the Word of God tells us to do and see how fast your hated. But the Bible says we are to reprove, rebuke, and exhort (see chapter homosexuals for definitions of those three) those who do not obey the Words of God. This is a True Christian, this is why i write this book, and this book is why people will hate me. But because i love them and want them to also know the way to Heaven, so that i might see them in Heaven, they will persecute me and hurt me and say false things about me. These are some of the names i've been called: A Devil worshiper, a child of Satan, Mentally disturbed, the author of confusion, evil. and all because i say you are not to knowingly and willingly sin after you accept Jesus Christ. I'm sorry but Satan does not want people to stop sinning, God does, and that's what i preach. i might even be killed (which i believe will happen) because of this book and because i believe in the Word of God, but rest assure, I'm ready to go home. For me to live, is a life for Christ, to die a joy.

>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 ...."Who thus hate, and he who loves Me (Jesus) and finds fault with those who do not My commandments, these will thus be hated and persecuted, and men will despise and mock them. They will also deliberately say what is not true, and there will come a conspiracy against those who love Me. But these will rebuke them that they might be saved. And those who will find fault with them and correct and exhort them will be hated and set apart and despised; and those who wish to do good to them will be prevented from it. But those who have endured these will be as martyrs with the Father, for they were zealous concerning righteousness and were not zealous with corruptible zeal" And we said to Him, "Will such, Lord, also happen in our midst?" and He (Jesus) said to us, "Do not fear what will happen not with many, but only with few."(True Christian) and we said to Him "Tell us in what way" and He said to us "There will come another teaching (This teaching Jesus is talking about, is the teachings of today, to where they teach it's O.K. to continue to sin, just ask for forgiveness all the time. You are under Grace, sin does not apply to you because your saved, all you have to do is believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, That your a sinner, and ask for forgiveness, then your Saved and will go to Heaven. .This is the teaching He is talking about) "Tell us in what way" And He said to us "There will come another teaching and a conflict and in that they seek their own glory and produce worthless teaching an offense of death will come thereby, and they teach and turn away from My commandments even those who believe in Me (typical Christians) and bring them out of eternal life. But woe to those who use My Word and My Commandments for a pretext, and also to those who listen to them and to those who turn away from the life of the teaching, they will be eternally punished with them."<<<<<<<<<<<<

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS presumed to have been written 140 A.D. in Greek. This Gospel was found in 1945. Here are some versus:

>>> 10 Jesus said, "I have cast a fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes" 82: Jesus said "He who is near Me is near the fire, and he who is far from Me is far from the Kingdom.<<< When Jesus came down, He did not come to bring peace but a sword, Those who know God's will and does it, knows this fire. Howbeit that Jesus said Himself He did not come to bring peace but a sword, in the New Testament and yet Christians of today, make Him come down to bring peace?

Remember in the New Testament Matt 7:13-14 which states that many will enter into that broad and wide gate to destruction, and that a few would find the narrow and difficult gate to life eternal. Hear the next verse

>>> 23 Jesus said, " I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one.<<< 1 out of 10,000. That's out of one million people, only a thousand will be taken. and a great part of those 1,000 people will be Nun's, Priests, Preachers, and Monks (If they in fact live by the Words of God) and all those who do obey the Bible. The second part says 2 out of 10,000, That's out of one million people only a hundred will be taken. Now i understand Matt 7:13-14 Many and i mean MANY will enter into destruction and FEW will find that NARROW AND DIFFICULT path which leads to life with Christ. Do not be deceived for it is written in Revelations that when Christ comes, the dead shall arise first, that means those who have died are still here, they are sleeping, until Christ comes, nobody is in Heaven or Hell yet. When Christ comes the dead shall arise first then the living. the dead are also included in the count.

>>> 27 Jesus said "If you do not fast as regards to the world, you will not find the Kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath, you will not see the Father.<<< i didn't say it, Jesus did. Woe to you who do not believe.

>>> 56 Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world.<<< Whoever has come to understand the world realizes how corrupt and evil the world actually is and knows that most people in the world are evil because of their evil deeds, which they think it is impossible to cease from their sins, thus being dead and not alive in Christ, and also knows that if they continue to sin, they are equal with the world, which is dead, For it is written, The wages of sin is DEATH. But if a person does not love the world nor does the evil deeds of the world then they are alive and the world is dead, thus being superior to the world.

>>> 80 Jesus said, "He who has recognized the world has found the body, but he who has found the body is superior to the world 87: Jesus said, "Wretched is the body (flesh/person) that is dependent upon the body (world), and wretched is the soul that is dependent on these two ( the world and flesh)<<< Wretched is the flesh that is depends on the world and wretched is the spirit that depends on the flesh and the world.

>>> 47 Jesus said, "It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows, And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously<<<< Matt 6:24 says same thing.

>>> 63 Jesus said, "There was a rich man who had much money. He said, I shall put my money to use so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouse with produce, with the result that I shall lack nothing. Such were his intentions, but that same night he died. Let him who has ears hear." <<< This man thought of himself, the Bible teaches us to labor for everyone else's wealth and not our own. So you people of this wicked generation, go ahead and make preparations for you future such as retirement, store up your money in savings accounts, CD's, bonds, stocks, and the such, prepare yourself so that you will never have to worry about being poor. and in the midst of your days, you will leave it all. We are to live life by faith not by financial security.

>>> 108 Jesus said, "He who will drink from My mouth will become like Me, I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him<<<<<

>>> II JAMES 7:16? Become haters of hypocrisy and evil thought, For it is thought which gives birth to hypocrisy, but hypocrisy is far from the truth. <<< Do you claim to be Saved and that Jesus is your Savior and Lord? If then Jesus is your LORD, Do you obey Him? Woe to all those people who claim to be Saved and yet continue to knowingly and willingly sin, it would be better if they were never born.

THE BOOK OF MORMON

>>> 1 NEPHI 22:31 Wherefore, if ye shall be obedient to the commandments, and endure to the end, ye shall be Saved at the last day, And thus it is. Amen<<<

>>> MOSIAH 2:41 And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that KEEP the commandments of God, For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into Heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never ending happiness....<<<

>>> MOSIAH 4:30 But this much I can tell you, that if ye DO NOT watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not <<<

Now brethren and sisters, i exhort thee, Keep Jesus Christ on your mind always, for once you are forgiven of all your sins and are Truly Saved, Satan will want you all the more. If you always keep your mind and heart on Jesus, you will never stumble, and Satan won't be able to touch you. because you are dead to sin, and no longer live in sin, because you have ceased to obey Satan. And when Satan comes to you, and tempts you to sin, think of Jesus Christ and tell Satan get away from me, i am a True Christian, i do not listen to Satan anymore, Because i am in the light, and Christ is in me, therefore i cannot obey you Satan.

AMEN


In His Holy and Precious Name, Jesus Christ